Monday, March 30, 2009

Buzz


Has anyone noticed I try to sum up my entire post in one word in the titles? If you did, did you know I select my title first? So, I'm not sure if I write my blog based on my title or if my title is based on my blog. Hmmm...

Well, my mind is buzzing... and I don't know why. I've got a lot on my mind but it's mostly junk, like stuff I need to return tomorrow, getting to work on time, are my work clothes clean, when am I going to bed tonight or this morning. Then there are more important things, like my wonderful girlfriend :) :), people I'm praying for, friends I'm thinking about, possible issues with my job and schooling.

I'm tired right now... not from working but from thinking, processing, running events over and over again, thinking over conversations, replaying an interaction. I store some things in important areas, things I feel are important or moments that I cherish, the rest I store under general and slowly categorize it over time. Sometimes I'll go digging through the general area and will find something that either was missed or something that wasn't important at the time. I've begun to realize that I do most of this without thinking, it's like my mind is constantly on autopilot while processing. Which explains while I'll feel exhausted sometimes when I haven't actually done anything. It's why I come home and crash on Sundays because I've spent the entire day with my friends and I've got a massive amount of information downloaded that I'll need to sort through.

I feel like a machine constantly sorting and filing data, but at least I'm one with a heart.

1 comment: