Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weight

A cry to God
"How much can I hold before I break? How long can I stand? Will my spirit break? I see everything, but don't know what to say. I see everything, but don't know what to do. I fade in and out of their lives, touching here, touching there. A phantom, appearing when I needed then fading again. Why can I do what I do? why do I know what I know? Feel what I feel? you made me! you made my plan! I'm your creation!
When I'm tired, when I'm drained, you send one of your own. When I'm overflowing and have plenty to share, you send me too them. Where are you leading me? am I actually following you?
You are ALMIGHTY GOD, the LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN, the KING OF ALL KINGS. THE LORD.
Thank you Father, for being yourself."

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment