Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Post sooo... about me!

I'm going to be very short in this because... I don't like writing about myself. It unnerves me... telling a screen about myself. Blehhhh...
Anyway. I'm Mike, just to throw that out there.
Vann Zratha is my writers name because... I like Vann and my friend Holly came up with the name Zratha for a story idea and I didn't get to use it as a character so I picked it up as my "name" my alternate me, as it were, the writer me.
Anyway, I'm a
homeschooler, have been my entire life.
I used to be a swimmer, before I
permanently injured myself in Tae Kwon Do (not a cool story, very very boring).
I write, I run slides for the youth band at my church, I'm a generally help guy. I listen to people, text, talk, hang out, eat, go to movies, like a certain girl. I'm just a regular guy.
All this though... it's not really what defines who I am, not really. yeah, I've got busted shoulders so I can only lift something so heavy, and I can't work out mt arms for fear of more damage. I love listening to people, talking to people, hanging out. but none of that truly defines who I am.
Who I am is defined in a choice I made 4 years ago in
Phoenix, AZ. I chose to allow the Spirit of God to come in and cleanse me of my sin, I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. So, right off the bat, I'm a Christian. Don't like Christians, don't read my blog, I won't be offended.
I'm done for tonight.
God Bless all.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome first post, bro. :D ...This is Bri, btw. In case you didn't guess from the name or the pic. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!!! it's nice to know you're using blogspot too!!!! yea!!!! writing!!!....well...I'm kinda late for my 9o'clock class...bye

    ReplyDelete